About Hoi An
Hoi An is an ancient city on the East-Central coast of Vietnam. It is in Quang Nam Province and has a population of about 120,000 people.
In the 15th to 19th century, it was a major South East Asia Trading port and part of the Cham Kingdom. One can still feel the ancient French, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Indian and local influence. This town has well preserved its heritage buildings. It is now a World Heritage UNESCO site.
Serious shipping business has long since moved to Da Nang. The winding lanes and Chinese-styled shop-houses extrude a particular atmospheric feel in the evening as the sun goes down. There are a lot of places to dine and the food here is great.
The Photosafari Trip
This is a short 4 days 3 nights weekend trip to Hoi An. This is the place to shoot some pictures, good food and enjoy a good relaxing weekend. Last year, we organised a trip here and were really impressed with the facilities and shooting locations.
We will have the sunrise shoot at Cua Dai Seagate where fishermen use giant fishing nets to catch fish. We will be bringing a couple of models dressed in traditional Ao Dai to shoot around this ancient village. There are many more shooting situations and locations in both Hoi An and Da Nang. Why not come and see it for yourself?
Day 1: 1st July (L, D)
- Arrive at Da Nang Airport
- Drive to Hoi An
- Lunch at Ba Buoi Chicken rice in Hoi An
- Check-in 5* Ancient House Hotel
- Visit Hoi An ancient town
- Sunset in Hoi An ancient town
- Chua Cau (Cau Temple)
- With models in Ao Dai traditional dress on boats on Hoai River
- Dinner at Hoi An ancient town
- Free and easy (have a drink by the riverside)
Day 2: 2nd July (B,L,D)
- 4:00am wakeup call
- Packed breakfast
- 4:30 to 5:30 take a boat to Cua Dai Seagate
- 5:30 – 7:30 sunrise shoot at Cua Dai Seagate with giant fishing nets in the foreground
- 7:30 – 8:30 shoot around Hoi An fish market
- 8:30 – 10:30 street life in ancient town with models
- 11:00 – 14:30 lunch and relax
- 15:00 – 16:00 Thanh Ha pottery village
- 16:30 – 17:30 sunset on boat from Thanh Ha village to Hoi An
- 18:00 – 19:30 Dinner
- Free & easy (drinks along the river banks)
Day 3: 3rd July 2016 (B,L,D)
- 6:30 – 7:00 breakfast
- 7:00 – 8:30 shooting from a high elevation at a roof top.
- 9:00 – 11:00 shooting in a traditional village around Hoi An
- 12:00 – 13:00 check-out hotel and lunch
- 14:00 – 15:00 travel from Hoi An to Da Nang.
- 15:00 check in Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Hotel – Da nang
- 16:30 – 18:30 sunset landscape shoot at Son Tra island
- 19:00 – dinner
- 20:00 – free & easy
Day 4: 4th July 2016
- 5:30 – 7:00 sunrise at Tho Quang fish market, Da Nang
- 8:00 – breakfast
- Free & easy
- Transfer to Da Nang Airport
- End of trip
If you are interested, please email for further details: email@example.com
Powered by Facebook Comments