PMPE4 – PhotoSafari Trip to Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam
PhotoSafari.com.my is pleased to announce their latest photosafari trip, PMPE3a to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on 23rd to 29th March 2010.
- Itinerary for PhotoSafari at Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam
(Itinerary is subject to change and fine tuning)
23rd to 29th March 2010
23rd March: pick up at Tan Son Nhat airport.
- 3h30 AM: Start to Long Hai fishing market, light breakfast on bus
- 5h30- 9h00: Long Hai fishing market: sunrise and daily life
- 10h00-11h00: Loc An fishing village: landscape and daily life
- 11h30:-12h30 lunch at Ho Coc beach
- 12h30- 4h pm: Go to White Sand Dunes, stop 30 minutes for La Gi Light House landscape
- 4h30 – 6h pm: Bau Trang lotus lake, white sand dunes on sunset: landscape and daily
life with local models: ox-cart truck, children with kite…
- 7hpm: check in, dinner (seafood)
- 5h30 to 6h30: Sunrise at white sand dunes: landscape and daily life: local models:
woman carry traditional basket…
- 7h00-8h00 am : Breakfast
- 8h00- 9h30: Hoa Thang fishing village
- 10h00: Check out hotel
- 11h30: Lunch at Phan Thiet
- 12h30 – 6h pm: Back to Ho Chi Minh city
Ho Chi Minh City – Photo hunting
27 th March:
Bien Hoa or Tay Ninh photo hunting
Long Son Island, Nha Lon Ancient Temple, full moon ceremony.
Back to KL
The course fees structure are given below:-
1. PMPE 3a – First Time Participants – RM 3,000
First time Participants on PMPE photo trips.
2. PMPE Stage 1 Participants: RM 2,650
For participants who have completed Stage 1 in earlier PMPE.
3. PMPE Alumni (for those who have completed both PMPE Stages 1 & 2 : RM 2,450)
You will automatically join PMPE Alumni after you have completed both Stage 1 and 2.
- The Course Fees include:-
a. Fees include transportation, accommodation and food from Ho Chi Min City Airport onwards.
b. Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
c. Participants need to pay for their own Air Asia / MAS flights to and from Ho Chi Min City from LCCT / KLIA, and airport taxes.
d. No travel insurances are provided. Participants are encouraged to buy their own travel insurances.
e. All shopping and personal expenses will be at your own cost.
f. Single room supplement: Single room supplement is US$ 30 per night,
For more details and booking please contact us at email : email@example.com
Powered by Facebook Comments