At last you can really look a Hasselblad in the eye. And not blink.
We’ve discounted prices on a number of models by up to 22.9% – that’s a massive 3,565 euros off the cost of a new H4D-31 (incl 35-90mm lens). And now our ultimate photography tool – the H4D-60, is down 6,200 euros to €23,900.
The time for change has come. Until now for many the idea of owning a Hasselblad has been little more than a dream. Just an aspiration.
Now you can go as far as your dream will take you – for a lot less money.
- Now the H4D-31 (incl. 35-90mm lens) is reduced by 3,565 euros; H4D-40 unit is down by 1,000 euros; the H4D-50 by 3,000; the H4D-60 is down 6,200 euros; the H4D-50MS by 3,000; the H4D-200MS by 4,500 and the CFV-50 Digital Back by 2,000 euros.
- You can get substantial discounts on new Hasselblad H System cameras by simply trading in your old gear. And now, for the first time, you can trade in from a CF-22 and CFV-39 to a CFV-50!
- PLUS: In a separate stand-alone offer customers who buy a new Hasselblad and lens before the end of July will be eligible to purchase a second lens at just 50% of the manufacturer’s recommended sales price*.
Reasons to believe:
On top of these exciting new prices we’ve got firmware updates, new functionalities and compelling, innovative programmes:
- Our cameras ship with free Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 4 software.
- One click focus check, a two directional digital spirit level, camera grip display on the rear LCD display, and an updated rear LCD for full resolution.
- A new feature-rich Phocus Mobile 2.0 application, which runs off Phocus 2.6.6, our intuitive Phocus software.
- Get your work on TV! Hasselblad tv has a range of channel options and is a place for enthusiasts to access fundamental training on our camera systems and upload their own shoots and stories.
- In our exclusive H4X deal H1/H2 owners can trade-up to the new H4X from just €3,995. The superb H4X supports all H System lenses, many third party backs and even film.
* Please note that this offer is only eligible, when buying an H4D camera with lens and the second Hasselblad H lens by July 31st 2012. Please note that this offer is not available on trade-in cameras or any other units and does not apply to existing camera owners.
Powered by Facebook Comments